Email Us : Stay@lavishgetaways.com
About the UnitThis completely renovated 3,500 square foot, five-bedroom home is located in the gated Keauhou Estates community on the Kona Coast. It offers a chef's kitchen with stainless steel appliances perfect for large family gatherings. The tastefully appointed bedrooms will make you feel right at home.
Enjoy waking up to sprawling views of the electric blue Pacific Ocean. Spend the day lounging by the pool with a Mai Tai in-hand. Unwind while you watch the sunset and grill the local catch of the day! The experience here is perfect for families, groups and romantic couples.
The home is in close proximity to the vibrant town of Kona, where you will be able to enjoy shopping and world-class dining. The dry, sunny weather near Kona is ideal for visiting one of the many nearby beaches. Kahalu'u has some of the best snorkeling on the island with calm waters and large populations of native sea turtles.
Our large Kona Coast Home is perfect for multiple families traveling together, a couples' getaway, or family vacation. It's situated a short drive from Kona's International Airport and a convenient 5 minute drive to beaches, shopping, restaurants and lounges.
Come see for yourself why the Big Island is the best kept secret in Hawaii. The largest island in the chain, it is the quintessential tropical paradise with something for everyone.
We look forward to showing you the Aloha spirit!
GET : GE-002-234-9824-01
TAT : TA-002-234-9824-01
Additional Optional Items / Fees:
Pool Heat: $50 / Night
Recreation Package (Snorkel Gear, Paddle Boards, Boogie Boards): $200 / Stay
Baby Package (High Chair & Crib): $100 / Stay
**If interested in adding any of these items after your reservation has been confirmed, please reach out!
***Please note that this home will accommodate strictly 2 cars maximum.
* Secured in a gated community
* 5 min. drive into Kona
* Quiet neighborhood perfect for relaxing
* Ocean views from nearly every room in the house
* Featured on HGTV's "Building Hawaii"
* Indoor kitchen with custom Koa wood cabinets
* Stainless steel appliances, white quartz counters, full chef's kitchen
* Large great room overlooking pool
* Extra deep pool surrounded by luxurious lounge chairs
* Dining room table fits 10 people + 4 at kitchen counter
* Stunning Restoration Hardware furniture and fine linens throughout
* Outdoor kitchen and oversized lanai overlooking pool and whitewater beach views
* 5 bedrooms - 4 with private lanais:
1 king bedroom with ensuite bath
1 king bedroom
1 queen bedroom
1 bedroom with 2 queen beds
1 bedroom with 2 twin beds
Beach Proximity – 8 minute drive to Makolea Beach
Nearby Supermarket – 6 minute drive to KTA Super Stores - Keauhou
Distance to Airport – 27 minute drive to Kona International Airport
Nearest Hospital - 6 minute drive to Keauhou Urgent Care Center
1. Magic Sands Beach - 1.9 mi
2. Mauna Kea Summit - 5.6 mi
3. Kahalu'u Beach Park - 0.9 mi
4. Kona Le'a Plantation - 1.6 mi
5. Kona Country Club - 0.7 mi
6. Kailua-Kona Wharf - 5.4 mi
7. Swing Zone - 6 mi
8. Captain Cook Monument - 6.4 mi
9. Kealakekua Bay - 6.8 mi
10. Kona Brewing Company - 5.6 mi
11. Kailua Pier - 5.3 mi
12. Haleo Luau - 1 mi
- Enhanced Cleaning Practices
- Cleaning Disinfection
- All towels and bedding washed in hot water that's at least 60ºC
- High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Full Kitchen
- Luxury Home
- Pool/Hot Tub
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing board
- Coffee Maker
- Private Pool
Kitchen and Dining
- Dining Area
- Coffee Maker
|Summer and Thanksgiving||11/19/2022||11/25/2022||$1,805.00||-||6|
Share with friend
Do you like this unit? Send your friends a link to our property with photos and information. Simply fill out the form below.