About the Unit
We take cleanliness seriously and sanitation is our number one priority. Our professional cleaner ensures that your safety comes first.
Explore the grandeur of the Last Frontier’s capital city from this 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental apartment that sleeps 4. This unit sits 5 minutes from downtown and offers access to a shared brand new salt water hot tub boasting mountain views. Easily access hiking and biking trails or tour the Alaska State Museum near Gastineau Channel.
Whether you've spent the day salmon fishing or hiking Mt. Robert's Trail, you're sure to enter relaxation mode upon entering this cozy Juneau apartment. Let your muscles relax with a long soak in the shared salt water hot tub.
If you prefer to unwind inside, grab a seat on the couch to kick back and relax. Feel free to connect to the complimentary wireless internet to search for local happy hours or tomorrow's excursion.
Emerald green tiles line the counter tops in the fully equipped kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances. Share home-cooked meals at the dining table with enough bar-style seating for 4.
Rest up for another awe-inspiring day in Alaska in the main bedroom that provides a comfortable queen bed. The couch in the living room also doubles as a queen sleeper sofa to accommodate 2.
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, Pak N Play, high chair, child safety gate, free WiFi, Roku Streaming Player, Roku TV, 2 mountain bikes (upon prior request), brand new saltwater hot tub (shared), parking area, & onsite laundry machines
- Convenient Juneau location boasting scenic landscape views, 5 minutes from downtown with museums, restaurants, & tour offices, within walking distance to Flume trail and other outdoor attractions
- There is a Tesla 3 model available with a bike rack for guests to rent.
- Property has NEST smart smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors.
Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed
Other – Queen Sleeper Sofa
Things to do:
You couldn't ask for a better location in Juneau than this lovely apartment. Lace up those hiking boots and hit Flume Trail or Mt. Robert's Trailhead that starts just 1 mile away from this property.
Continue outdoor exploration when you book a fishing tour or cruise through Tracy Arm to gaze upon the mesmerizing blue hues of calving glaciers. This home sits within a 2-mile drive of a variety of tourist offices, so everyone is sure to find something alluring!
Get up close to these living glaciers with a guided hike in Mendenhall Valley. Located 15 minutes north of this apartment, the Mendenhall Glacier, waterfalls, and diverse wildlife are waiting to impress travelers of all ages.
If you're a museum-goer, you won't want to miss tours of the Juneau-Douglas City museum or the Alaska State Museum. Feed your appetite in the heart of town at the Red Dog Saloon, Rendezvous, or Hangar on the Wharf.
- Hike! Go to the top of Evergreen Ave for a beautiful walk along the Flume Trail. The Flume leads to Mt. Roberts, Mt Juneau and Perseverance trailheads. There is also great hiking at our local ski hill on Douglas Island, across the bridge.
- Go whale watching or take a boat tour up the Taku Inlet.
- Visit one of the beaches on Douglas Island.
- Rent SUP boards at Blue Nose Surf or sea kayaks at Alaska Boat and Kayak Shop. Or rent a motorboat/skiff at Panhandle Power Boats.
- Organize an adventure from the cruise ship docks downtown(e.g., ziplining, dogsledding, fishing, and helicopter glacier tours). The tram for Mt. Roberts also boards here.
- See a movie. We have a tiny, familyowned repertory theatre downtown called the Gold Town Nickelodeon. There are also two other theaters playing new releases.
- Go for a Tasting at the Alaskan Brewery in the Lemon Ck. Neighborhood.
Nearest Supermarket – 5-minute drive to Foodland IGA
Distance to Airport – about 10-minute drive to Juneau International Airport
Juneau-Douglas City Museum – less than 5-minute drive
Alaska State Museum – 5-minute drive
Hangar on the Wharf – 5-minute drive
Gastineau Channel – about 5-minute drive
Mt. Robert's Trailhead – about 5-minute drive
Red Dog Saloon – about 5-minute drive
Rendezvous – about 5-minute drive
Mendenhall Valley – 15-minute drive
Mendenhall Glacier Visitor Center – 20-minute drive
Places to eat:
Juneau isn’t known for its fine dining. Having said that, when graded on a curve, the following are all excellent.
Within walking distance (and in ascending order of formality / fanciness):
Tracy’s Crab Shack, Seong’s Sushi, The Rookery, Twisted Fish, Salt.
Somewhere in the middle is In Bocca Al Lupo, a new-ish Italian place with wood fired pizza.
The Sandpiper is a breakfast favourite of ours.
Coppa is a coffe shop, with homemade ice cream and weekly flavor specials, pretty close to the house.
Farher afield: The Island Pub on Douglas serves beer on tap and pizza. Zereldo’s, a 15-minute drive away in the Mendenhall valley, is a as good as Juneau gets.
- Wireless Internet
- Hot Tub
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing board
- Coffee Maker
|Peak Season||July 2020||07/01/2020||07/31/2020||$176.00||-||3|
|High Season||High Season 2020||08/01/2020||09/15/2020||$149.00||-||3|
|Low Season||Low Season 2020||09/16/2020||11/24/2020||$126.00||-||2|
|ChristmasThanksgiving||Thanksgiving 2020 High||11/25/2020||11/29/2020||$139.00||-||4|
|Low Season||Low Season 2020||11/30/2020||12/17/2020||$126.00||-||2|
|ChristmasThanksgiving||Christmas 2020 High||12/18/2020||01/02/2021||$139.00||-||4|
|Low Season||Low Season 2021||01/03/2021||05/14/2021||$126.00||-||2|
|High Season||High Season 2021||05/15/2021||06/30/2021||$149.00||-||3|
|Peak Season||July 2021||07/01/2021||07/31/2021||$176.00||-||3|
|High Season||High Season 2021||08/01/2021||09/15/2021||$149.00||-||3|
|Low Season||Low Season 2021||09/16/2021||11/23/2021||$126.00||-||2|
|Low Season||Low Season 2021||11/29/2021||12/16/2021||$126.00||-||2|
Share with friend
Do you like this unit? Send your friends a link to our property with photos and information. Simply fill out the form below.